(Click Here To Learn More About Drew)
It’s hard to sum up my services in a brief description because I do so much more than just "List Your Home". Hopefully the overview below is enough to earn an appointment to explain the rest! For example I spend hundreds. See Below For Details........
"Give Your Home The Fair Chance It Deserves"
I have developed a unique selling system called my "Fair Chance Listing Program" to optimize technology and produce the best results. The "Old Fashioned" list it and let it sell approach is dead. 92% of home buyers use the internet to search for homes, 43% of those buyers actually purchase a home they find online. With numbers like these how important do you think the "Correct" online exposure is? I use multiple factors in my cutting edge approach to insure success. There's SO many resources I use to get you results. Please contact me for full details. Here's some of the results you can expect when implementing my program:
7 Steps To Success:
1. THE PARETO APPROACH
(The #1 Most Important Factor When Listing Your Home)
Selling a home for what it's "WORTH" isn't as easy as some may think. Some sell for more and some sell for less. With my proven approach, I will share what the word "WORTH" really means and what we will do to determine the worth of your home. I will show you the easiest way to sell your home for more money and the single most important CAUSE leading to a higher sales price.
*The Pareto Principle (also known as the 80/20 rule, the law of the vital few, or the principle of factor sparsity) states that, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.
The 20% is vital and the 80% is trivial.
80% of your income is derived from 20% of your work.
80% of a business's income is derived from 20% of their customers.
80% of your value to an employer is derived from 20% of your work.
So, you might wonder what in the world this has to do with selling a home? Well, in a nutshell, it means some things are substantially more important than other things. In other words, things are not equal. Approximately 20% of what you do matters. The other 80% is insignificant.
So how can we apply the 80/20 Principle to selling your home? The answer may surprise you!
2. Post your home to Hundreds of websites including a virtual tour on YouTube and any home search site that will be attached to your listing. This mass exposure has led to more views and sold listings.
3. Using DSLR photography & in some cases "Drone Photography" (Total of up to $450 on my photography alone) my listings have the potential to sell for 64% more within the first 6 months, an overall sales price of $3,400-$11,200 more, and 3 weeks faster than other like homes.
Check out one of my aerial property tours!
4. For each listing, I spend my own money, right away, to make sure your home receives top attention in what's known to be the "make or break" time frame of your listing. The CORRECT EXPOSURE during the first 2 weeks on market is the single most important factor we consider when listing your home. We have to make sure to drive traffic to your home with everything we do, during this time period! There has to be an emotional desire to be in your home! We will help you create that! We will make sure you aren't lost in the masses! This very important marketing approach could potentially make or break you by thousands. Here's just a few of my marketing differences...Hundreds of new listing postcards to the surrounding community, multiple paid Facebook Campaigns & postings in buyer interest groups to generate even more web traffic (I have thousands of facebook followers on my business page alone), we will host open houses, and our company Garden City Realty features your listing on our website and e-mail blast **We have 20,000+ Visitors a week searching our website** Yes, that's right... I said OVER TWENTY THOUSAND!!!)
5. Advertise your property on every post card, listing flyer, & email banner sent out. We're talking thousands of mailings a month! See all my listings @ www.SCFeaturedListings.com
6. With new age programs I use like "Text Capture" (See Below), I can talk to 5-10 times more buyers than the old fashioned sign call-in methods.
7. Follow-Up, Follow-Up, Follow-Up! I have a system set-up that allows you to stay up-to-date with what's happening with your community and competition.
*Another key point* It is an honor to mention our office has been rewarded as one of the few companies in our region to join the exclusive network!
See My Zillow Reviews Here!
Please contact me for more detailed information about my system and what it can do for you! If you would prefer I contact you, simply fill out the information below and I will get in touch with you shortly.Click Here for my recent article regarding our active Fall market conditions